Are you afraid to "choke" in important situations in games?
- Do you get discouraged if you or your team is losing?
- Do you play better in practice than in competition?
- Do you tense up during critical times in gameplay?
- Do you get distracted when playing?
- Do you have negative thoughts about yourself and your ability?
- Do you have a hard time regaining your composure after disappointment?
- Do you lose focus when tired, losing, or receiving feedback?
- Do you want to be a Clutch Athlete?
Clutch Athlete was developed by Dr. Mark Stonkus as a more comprehensive approach to athletic training. His rare combination of credentials as a certified sports psychology consultant (CC-AASP), strength and conditioning specialist (NSCA-CSCS), and licensed mental health counselor (LMHC) confirmed both the lack of and the need for a training protocol which prepares athletes to perform at their highest levels under stress.
Mark-s response was to utilize the resources of his expertise, our reputable staff, and our outstanding facility in creating an incomparable science-based program which prepares athletes to optimize their performance when faced with the many and frequent stressors associated with sport.
Phone: (781) 424-0170
Hours Of Operation
Monday-Thursday: 7:00AM - 8:00PM
Friday: 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday: 8:00AM - 3:00PM
Sunday: Appointment Only (members)